20 марта 2014 г.

What the f***?

I think I owe you an explanation.

Until recently, I've been writing my posts in Russian in this blog. Russian is my native language.

However, because of what's already happened and what's been happening to my country - Ukraine - I no longer feel like writing in Russian. Sorry, guys.

As I decided to keep blogging, I am now changing the language of this blog to English (and occasional Ukrainian if need be).


Besides, I've been considering an English equivalent of this blog for a while - so that I could see how it would work out with the English-speaking audience. Originally, I wanted to have a separate blog. Now that I decided against Russian in this blog, it seems unnecessary and I'm kind of killing two birds with one stone.

I can't promise daily posts I used to practice here while writing in Russian but I'll try and write something more regularly and without long breaks and "vacations" unlike recently.

And writing in English will be my another experiment. Let's see if I'll find my target audience with my silly posts.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий